Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sneak Peek and Freebie

Hello Hello!!!!

It's that time again that i show you a sneak peek of my kit coming January 18!!!

In order not to forget it, and on Friday have the possibility to win it.
Follow me. You can find my FB here
And do not forget to follow my blog of course!
Today I have for you a freebie from the kit Around the Sea. I like this Wunderschöne Kit, for there sit so unique and reminds me so much of summer, south to the warm days and the beach. This is the Kit :
Available at Digidesignresort and Bundle by Here
And again you can save money with purchasing the bundle!
It will save you at least 30%!
And for limited time you will save another 20%

And here is the EXCLUSIVE!!!!! FREEBIE!!!!
Collect it now before it expires!
 Look at these wonderful CT pages!!!


I hope you like all this!
I wish you a wonderful week!!
Many hugs Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment